• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Lisa.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Thistle06
      Participant

Hi I’ve used these forums for a while now and I have been through a lot (detail removed by moderator), tool my kids and left and I am now officially divorced however his rage against me for the divorce is making it a legal nightmare. His is raging he cannot control the narrative of the ending of the marriage and I find that completely suffocating. I am trying  (detail removed by moderator)  later to move on and generally it was going well. Kids and I are settled and happy but he keeps dragging it out over lies and control bringing me down to the nasty murky world of his lies and deceit. It feels so suffocating

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Thistle06

I am sorry to hear about your situation. It sounds like he is making this so hard and being very unreasonable, it must be exhausting for you. He is very controlling and abusive, I hope you have some support to help you with this.

Your local domestic abuse service may be able to offer some emotional support. Additionally, if you are in need of free legal advice you could contact Rights of Women. They are a voluntary organisation that offer free confidential legal advice over the phone.

Take care and please keep posting to let us know how you are,

Lisa

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content