This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  She-wolf 1 month ago.

  • Author
  • #98912

    Hi all, I ended my relationship (detail removed by moderator) ago and he has been in constant contact messaging calling, hes been told to back off by me family. He has recently sat outside my daughters while my car was there (I wasn’t as out for the day) but we caught him and threatened to call police. He then sent an abusive message to me. His mom then messaged me apologising for him and said he was deleting my number and wouldn’t hear from him again but I did surprise surprise. I messaged his mom again and told her. I have now blocked him on my phone so only way he can contact me is by knocking on my door. (detail removed by moderator) I was on way home and caught him driving down my street (it’s not a short cut). I’m at the end of my tether!! Should I now phone the police?

  • #98916

    Yes definitely ring the police. His behaviour is escalating. Show them all the evidence you have.

  • #98917

    He can still ring you or text from another number so please let the police deal with him. He won’t give up and it’s a very dangerous time. It’s concerning that he’s beet outside your daughters. Please tell her to stAy alert x

  • #98921

    Thank you so much all. Yes I will ring them, going to get a camera for outside my house now too x

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.


© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ Jobs

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account