Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I always trust my insticts . When i was with my abuser he got rid of all his computers . Ive been doing my reaserch a lot. All my baby photos nephews photos have been doubled he was using them in his sick twisted game . My ex new i was abused as a child …he used my past against me .. why do i feel my ex is a sexual predator phedophile or do you think iam jumping the gun .i cant get past this known he could be . As the police said do you think he could be a phedophile. I know i was targeted entrapped . I feel so so sick

KIP.
      Participant

Trust your gut. Mine was a rapist when I met him and carried on through our marriage. The fact that the word phedophile was mentioned at all speaks volumes. Hopefully they will trace other victims of his and get him charged X

Anonymous
      Inactive

Police said they did not have enough evidence to charge him . They said dont let him win .also he was scared of me .. now that makes sense .. because iam right hun .. x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content