Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      hopenothate
      Participant

Like the new looking forum, will take a while to get used to. Been feeling up and down recently.

Starmoon
      Participant

😘 we are all here to talk and listen xx

White Rose
      Participant

Hello again.
      It’s that old enemy the rollercoaster again.
      Keep positive. Talk to us when you’re ready xxxx

hopenothate
      Participant

Well my abusers non mol came to an end, in (month removed by moderator). Thing is, he breached it by texting me last year yet the police had no joy in finding him because he just didn’t answer the door and because he didn’t work and I have no idea of his routine they can’t find him. On the one hand I think what’s the point in having a non mol if the power of arrest clause is not able to be implemented but on the other hand having the non mol gave me the strength to continue with no contact which made him realise eventually it wasn’t going to be one of those situations where I go back to him so all is good really.
      I have triggers, things I read or things on TV, his voice is in my head on occasions about how I should think or feel, I can’t imagine being in another relationship and I’m s**t hot in recognising patterns of abuse in other people’s situations. I’m getting there though. Work helps me focus on every day is a new day

Confused123
      Participant

Hey HUn

JUst keep posting on here and chat to us whenever u feeling low , slowly we will get through this

Driftingalong
      Participant

Hello hopenothate
      Hope you find the new site user friendly I’m just getting used to it too. Just wanted to say hello

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content