Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Caledonia6
      Participant

I’ve worked all week and most of the weekend. I’m just tired physically and emotionally.
      This morning husband slept in till (detail removed by Moderator) (I was at work) he had (detail removed by Moderator) and then of course I had to sort everything else out.
      He (detail removed by Moderator) and then says that I should be grateful!!!!
      Then (detail removed by Moderator) he said he was going to turn a room at his (detail removed by Moderator) into a (detail removed by Moderator) and he’s got all these elaborate plans !!!!!
      I said that it would be nice if he could fix the things in our house (nearly (detail removed by Moderator) years I’ve been waiting) I never nag about it. It was agreed with the landlord he would fix these things
      I ended up saying I would contact the landlord in that case and he says I better not (detail removed by Moderator) !!!! For the record he has never allowed me to have direct contact with the landlord.
      To top it off I have a massive (detail removed by Moderator) which will need removing and I’m worrying about that.
      Thanks for reading

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Caledonia6,

I am sorry to hear how difficult things are for you, it sounds very distressing for you. I hope it has helped to share on the forum, we understand how exhausting and stressful living with abuse can be. Keep posting when you can, there is support here for you.

Best wishes,

Lisa

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content