Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      cupcakes
      Participant

I have felt awful for nearly 2 weeks so down and questioning everything even questioning if I have done the right thing I am tired and I am not sure I have the energy to fight this…. however today I have had a better day and I feel I have a little more energy and life in me and I am trying really hard to be positive and to think positive

However I really thought that it would be better than this once I left and although in some aspects it is better there are just new and different ways he is getting to me now, like through our children, (detail removed by Moderator), through emails

Will it ever get better?

I really want to see a counsellor and although I know women’s aid offer lots of really useful help all the help that is local to me is during the day when I am working or doing school runs and so therefore I cant attend sessions or meetings.

Confused123
      Participant

hi hun

it does get better in time , healing is a painful process, but does get better, a cousnellor will help loads to process everything

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content