Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Eve1
      Participant

I’ve had what feels like another relapse from this horrible virus in the last couple of days and I am more than fed up of it. I still need to get moved, (without going in to my whole story , which some may know a bit of, and for your helpful support I am very grateful, been out of abuse many years but am stuck financially and in my housing situation) but am so stuck with everything still. I think I have a horrible mindset which tells me nothing is going to help, it’s just not worth trying anymore.
      I’m just here today to express all this, to have somewhere to let it out. I’m putting it in the over 50s bit as I ‘m well over that and since having the virus a few months ago I’m suddenly (though that sounds stupid) aware how vulnerable I am financially, in large part due to my ex abuser, and how physically I am not bouncing back anymore.
      I don’t expect anyone to do this for me. I want to do it myself, have the will to do things even if it’s just cross it off the list, ring or chat with Shelter, the housing authority, maybe ask how much a close family member is willing to help in any way, but I just have not got that will right now.
      My daughter is at college today, which is something, so I ‘m going to try to sleep for a bit, see if that helps.
      😢
      Evex

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Eve,

How are you? I hope you managed to get some rest and things feel a bit brighter today. Keep posting to us when you are able to.

Best wishes,

Lisa

Eve1
      Participant

Thank you Lisa, yes I do feel slightly better, calmer. I’ve accepted I just need to rest again for a bit. Then pace myself!

Eve
      x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content