Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      ConfusedAgain
      Participant

accusing me of stealing the vehicle, also text me to say the police are calling and to answer my phone.

I’ve gone no contact for two weeks now and i do feel better for it my mind feels better

IrisAtwood
      Participant

Glad that you are feeling better for being NC.

As for the car, there shouldn’t be a problem of you explain the situation to the police. Hope it gets sorted out soon.

ConfusedAgain
      Participant

Well the police lady was very demanding at first saying i have o drop it off even though i have a baby and said that she has the duty to do her job, i got in a mess and told her her duty is to protect me from danger and then she listened but some police do not listen they already call and argue without actually listening to what your saying.

Yes everything is ok now, not sure what his next move will be

KIP.
      Participant

He will keep trying to get your attention. Make sure you report his harassment to the police and have it logged. That way the police will see it flagged when he rings again. Change your mobile number and if you have already told him not to contact you then report the text to the police. I had to just keep reporting everything. It will build a picture if you need it for prosecution or a non molestation order. What these men want is your attention and it doesn’t matter to them if it is good or bad. They desperately need the buzz they get from abuse. I think he may turn up in which case ring 999 right away.

ConfusedAgain
      Participant

well the first time he reported it was at the station so i dont think they logged it but today she did cos it was a callout, i havent messaged him at all to be honest not even saying to not contact me , he went quiet after the first text a couple weeks ago

ConfusedAgain
      Participant

i didnt read the first text he sent i didnt want him to get into my head because it would have just been blaming me

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content