Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Presents when i were with him. And once had some flowers delivered to my door with a message saying i hope it works out for us. But all along he were messaging other women on social media and lying through his back teeth were he were making me paranoid… how could he? What an actor.. x

KIP.
      Participant

They are con men of the worst kind and we were dupted. The shame is all theirs x

SunshineRainflower
      Participant

Yes, absolute con men. My ex was the same although it pained him to spend any money on me at all. He acted all innocent and sweet at first, pretended to be besotted with me so that I gave him a chance when I wasn’t that keen on him initially. He gave oscar-winning performances of sincerity.

Later I realised he’d never even taken his dating profile down, I found evidence of him cheating which I think was going on right from the start, at the same time as him putting on his ‘I’ve never met anyone I’ve liked as much as you’ act pretending to be this sweet, loyal, honest, trustworthy wonderful man when he was in fact the complete opposite. I’ve never felt so sick, so betrayed as when I realised, it was by far the worst thing I’ve ever experienced. I liken it to being in a relationship with a cactus covered in barbed wire! Unbelievably painful. Their behaviour really is truly incomprehensible for any normal human with a conscience.

So glad we found them out and got rid! I do feel worried for their next partners though, I feel men like this should be monitored, like sex offenders are, to protect women.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content