Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

When, while I am away, he goes to my daughter’s room to ask her why she does speak to him. She tells me about it when I am back. It just creeps me out.
      He buy his son’s love and feelings with shoes etc.
      He looks weird with his eyes fixed as I sometimes need to go and speak to him while he is in x room.
      He drinks every day. He did his bottle recently. My son is watching me watching the level of wine in the bottle and comments his dad used it in the cooking so it’s ok, honest, mum!
      He texted and chased me for the talk I felt we still needed, only to change my mind as I read about trauma bonding and came back from the Freedom Programme.
      The elastic band snapping me straight back in, fear, anxiety, but I mustn’t go back.
      I am seeing the daily psychotherapist, of course he never goes. It says it all.
      In the meantime my daughter says you are NOT staying, or I will never see you again.
      I feel like my sessions with the therapist are never enough. So much to say.
      God knows how low I will finally feel when I am free, I fear freedom, it’s surreal because it never existed for me nor for my kids, freedom from abnormality, from weird times, from things that are bizarre. It was always cyclical. One minute ok, the next big bang…
      He is as creepy as the first day i saw him. What a stupid girl I was to get involved with him.

Sorry, a few typos
      Family psychotherapist
      He hid his bottle

godschild
      Participant

Hi Bridget, I know that feeling of having the creeps their behavour can make you feel like that,mine is in a very strange mode at present, he always is at this time of year and coming up to Christnmas, its hard to exaplain how they are sometimes,but we know the looks the body language. Has he recevied the divorce papers yet,no doubt that will make him worse, I have no experience of the drinking Im glad to say must be horrible to have to cope with as well. Sending you a hug xx

Confused123
      Participant

Hey HUn

Hang in there, u doing so well, do not let him get to u, again is looking for reaction, contiinuing posting here, tqalking to your cousnellor and tell yourself this is the bvest decision of your life. Yes we all feel stupid for how we fell for them and their tricks , again never mind they trick us , we still saw through it even if it took us as long as it did. You are the rock for you and your children

Ayanna
      Participant

I want to send you some words of encouragement.
      You have been so strong and you do everything right.
      Hang in there and keep up the hard work on getting him out of your lives! It will happen.

Once you are free you will love it.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content