Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Mellow
      Blocked

Well what a palaver and a load of nonsense this system is you know what I mean .he ended up winning and me called a liar it’s just a load of c**p now I have to explain to my kids your abusive dad is coming as he didn’t do to you it’s ok stupoid system

Somar
      Participant

Hi

The exact same has happened to me (removed by moderator), I have went thru hell and back with domestic abuse courts ect, he got (removed by moderator), but he’s taking me to court now for our child… (removed by moderator) he got what he wanted, (removed by moderator).. All he done to me infromt of my child and (removed by moderator) ?

Hereforhelp
      Participant

The system is outrageous! I am so angry fore you Mellow, it’s so unfair… I shall let you know my outcome once all is said and done

Big hugs
      HFH ❤️

Mellow
      Blocked

It’s so frustrating I was practically pressured and called a liar and told nothing will be done about him.it’s ridiculous I never wanted this but he got his way using it to further abuse me (removed by moderator) don’t even read your reports told it has to be done or will go against me

Twix
      Participant

Sorry to hear you’ve not got the outcome you wanted. It’s so unsettling knowing what they’re capable of, you see the manipulation happening and yet the ‘professionals’ don’t seem to be able to see through it. Why would you go to the lengths you have if you didn’t have serious concerns for the Children’s well-being? It’s a worrying system if it’s failing to truly protect our children & us from further abuse.
      You did the best you could, just remember that xx

Cuppatea
      Participant

Going through this right now.

Ex took me to court multiple time. This time didn’t return the child and asked me to apply to court again. Which I did.

(detail removed by moderator)

I’m the resident parent and it’s likely next time he has her he won’t return her. Not sure if I should send her again? She’s under 5.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content