Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Me by accident by the look of it as it had gone onto voice messages. And I heard in background him laughing and joking with his work mates swearing like a trooper. I thought ur there all happy and we’re here mental wrecks x

Anonymous
      Inactive

Accidentally on purpose quite possibly to do your head in. Don’t let it if you can help it. Sending you hugs x

betterdays
        Participant

Hi a little lost yes maybe ur right. But he might be laughing but once he’s alone in his flat I’m sure he’s lonely x

Serenity
      Participant

They do put on such an act.

I was hurt when my ex was acting like he was ecstatic to have left. But people said, it’s all to hurt you.

At the court, he was acting all confident and jokey. It seemed so hurtful, like he didn’t care.

However, my mum saw his face when he walked past her and didn’t know she was there: because he was on his own, he looked furious.

They pretend all the time X

betterdays
        Participant

Hi serenity yes suppose it is an act. Cos underneath there full of anger and range x

My husband looks angry too, he puts on this show. He also loves to huff a lot, walk like he has pains in his leg, sighs a lot, says nothing at all. It’s like that every day.

I can guarantee he looks different at work. All strong and professional, dignified and important.

He attended a child conference meeting dressed entirely in black…it was shocking. I found it hilarious. Maybe I should attend all dressed in white next time…i felt like asking him if he was attending a funeral and if his underpants matched the rest…so funny I am😉😈 sorry, my sense of humour…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content