Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

All my head space and time with messages constantly and calls that i actually got addicted to it having to always look at my phone. Its hard adapting now x

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Icandothis it is so hard going no contact, I really struggled with it badly, I ended up contacting him & messaging loads too to explain myself after each accusation, everyone ended up saying sorry to him!!! They tell dreadful lies & everyone believes them! Then we are made to look like they are the victims! It becomes such a bad habit of ours to always be consoling them, defusing or trying to defuse their anger! I was told to block his number but by prior experiences felt at least I’d know if when he made contact, So so difficult for you, for us, we do get so used to how they were that its a habit that comes like it’s natural thing. I was like you kept checking my phone, would know when to expect a call & lived phone watching! I’ve managed several months no contact and yet still dread what he is doing & saying, almost like I need to know what his moves are, years of experience with him tells me all I need to know, everyone says he’s moved on with his life, I know as saw him destroy his own family that he’ll forever look for ways to continue to make himself look the saint, poor him act, no one knows what he had to put up with!!! I would say have your number changed, wish I would have done. Good luck xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content