Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      ConfusedAgain
      Participant

I feel so betrayed , I am still meant to live at the house i went back for one night and back home again,

He threatened to share the (detail removed by Moderator) that i went through all over facebook and told me that he wants to given everything he has given me to someone who appreciates it….

KIP.
      Participant

Read the book ‘Living with the Dominator’ by Pat Craven. This was the book women’s aid gave me and it could have been written all about my ex. All the tactics these abusers use. One of the tactics they use is finding another woman to make us jealous. Mine did exactly that when i told him i didnt love him anymore and wanted to separate. We were still living together. If i was seeing someine, the last person i would tell would be my husband. However he tried his best to rub my nose in it, plastering it all over facebook. Then blaming me, then asking if we coukd try again if he got help! The best way to look at this is its just another form of abuse. I now realise what a lucky escape i had. I found out he had cheated on me before. Again typical abuser behaviour. Still hurt like a knife in the heart though. Its his shame not mine.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content