Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Participant

So he kept saying he was going to have a fight with someone because of family issues etc. And I said I can’t do this anymore I want to leave.   (Detail removed by moderator)  I feel so scared and weird like in complete shock of if he is doing this on purpose, trying to scare me or is actually going to do this. This conversation was between him and his friend. He is also being so hurtful towards me then makes me feel it is all my fault I don’t get it. I don’t know what to do either.

fizzylem
      Participant

Not sure if this helps or not, but just before I left, I remember feeling like I was going mad, I didnt know what was real and what wasnt and this scared me, however, it was feeling like this that got me to walk away, I had to make it stop, stop the madness, and somehwere inside of me I knew that the only way to do that was to get away from him.

I now know that it was because of the all the lies he told me that led me to feeling like I was going mad. You’re head sounds like it could be in a similar way? You dont know what to belive, what are his motives, which suggests to me you’re wondering if you’re being manipluated, whether it is now in this instance or before, seems to me that your gut is telling you he can not to be trusted. Good luck x

maddog
      Participant

My ex used to storm out in a red mist not saying where he was going or when he would be back. It was terrifying. I used to be worried about him as there was still some connection. The last time he did it, I was simply afraid and called the police as I didn’t know what he would be like when he returned.

This is his behaviour and nothing to do with you at all. It is absolutely not your fault. If you are afraid and it is not an emergency, you can call the police on 101. You shouldn’t be feeling like this.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content