Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      MilkTray
      Participant

After long months, CPS came back with a decision and he is getting charged. (Removed by moderator). Iam sooo conflicted! I don’t know what to think!
      Part of me is glad I am finally being heard and independent people look into it. I want justice and I want him to take the responsibility of it. But the part of me is being scared if he goes to jail? like I know what he did and the pictures of my bruises remind me that, but part of me still somehow has feelings to him and I think of his kids etc. I’m just soo conflicted. I dont know what to think or how to get out of this. It’s soo difficult.

Shura
      Participant

its okay to feel that way, he brought this upon himself, this has nothing to do with you. him and his choices have taken him to where he is now in life x*x

Hereforhelp
      Participant

Hi Milktray, I didn’t want to read and run… how you are feeling (conflicted) is a normal, natural feeling, you loved him and were bonded to him… it will take time for your feelings to settle… you sound caring and thoughtful, he is the one who should be worrying about his children, his actions and abusive behaviours are all on him, the police are doing their job which I hope holds him accountable for his behaviour towards you..
      Keep posting ❤️

Weemebreeze
      Participant

Hi, I completely understand this, I’ve been through this. It’s very confusing but the other ladies are right, he brought all this on himself. He had a choice how to behave, he chose to be abusive. That is something he should be punished for .

I went through the court process and he was found guilty – it’s a very difficult process to go through but it really is the right thing to do . Stay strong and remember you didn’t deserve to be treated that way and neither does any other who comes along after x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content