Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Participant

So he sent me his last message (detail removed by moderator) saying he is going as he is now on drugs etc. Saying (detail removed by moderator). I informed him if he carries on harassing me I will inform the police. A part of me will always have love for him. However part of me is happy he has said he is running away and (detail removed by moderator). Maybe this will be the best thing for me to move forward. Who knows. I have moved away myself for a little while to be away from him. Will I get through this?

Yes. Anon. You will. You just need to carry it through now what you have said. I.e. one more time and it is a police job.hug
      ftc
      x

KIP.
      Participant

I promise you you will get through this a stronger and wiser woman. Don’t believe a word he says and keep blocking. I know how much despair and tiredness you feel. That in itself weakens you. Keep eating, drinking, exercising and pushing forward. You will survive this. Zero contact and time is what heals us ❤️

Sad sunflower
      Participant

KIP is absolutely right, zero contact is the way to go. At first it’s painfully difficult but as time goes on you realize your life is much more peaceful without your abuser in your life and healing slowly begins. Big hug

Iwon
      Participant

I had the suicide threats and went back. It got worse. He went from threatening to kill himself to threatening to kill me. Just another tactic to regain control he is upping his tactics because he has lost control. This is not love it’s abuse. Block and report to police do not ever reply block contact. You have come so far x

Anonymous
      Participant

Thank you so much I will do my best he has stopped contacting me now. Sent me his so called last email which was a put down aswell as saying he cares which I don’t get. All this is just making me so poorly and dizzy. 🙁

I really appreciate all the support it is really helping me stay strong thank you so so much xxxxxxxx

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content