Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Minimrs
      Participant

Yet again IV told my husband I don’t want to get back with him and has been begging me to be with him. He said he has changed he has been to counciling and he had techniques now to deal with his anger. But said no I don’t want to be with him. He then said he is not leaving the house because that would be taking his children away from him. He said he is going to be here for the next (detail removed by moderator) years untill our youngest child is an adult. And he won’t move out the bed. He wants me to promise not to be with any one else. Why won’t he respect my wishes and go. What can I do to make him leave. I just want to carry on with my life. O yes and another thing he asked our son if he wants us to split up of course he said no but he hasn’t heard half of what been said. My son thinks I’m cheating too. I’m not by the way it just something that has got in my husband’s head

Iwantmeback
      Participant

If he won’t go, get the police to put him out, then get an injunction to prevent him from contacting you or them. have you a lawyer, your local WA could help with this for you. Renemver you are not alone there are agencies equipped to deal with this. If you need the d***y of WA too go to the police or hospitals DWP ANYTHING they can help.
      IWMB đź’žđź’ž

KIP.
      Participant

This is a very dangerous time for you. He is already using his son to emotionally abuse you. This is a small taste of what he will do to regain the power and control. He will try to discredit you, make things dreadful for your child and you until you relent. He is going nowhere. You need to contact your local women’s aid for a safe exit plan. He won’t ever respect your wishes. He doesn’t care about your wishes. All he cares about is himself and even his children will be intentionally used and abused through this. You need to get yourself and your children away from him. Speak to a solicitor about an occupation order to have him removed. Speak to the domestic abuse police unit for advice.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content