Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Pinkturtle
      Participant

I had a medical issue a while ago, fingers crossed next year I get the all clear.

I’ve kept things private and not told my family, I just didn’t want to talk about it.

He found out…. accused me of being sneaky, I told him it’s none of his business, so he threatened that if I don’t let him come with me to my appointments he will make it his business by telling my family what’s going on

It’s my private life, I could just cry. If he tells them he tells them, but it’s a low move in his quest to regain control

KIP.
      Participant

Can you tell your family and tell them the reasons why. That you’re being blackmailed by this awful man. You can always say from now on you’d like to keep it private but wanted them to know how disgusting this person is x that would also shut him up x

fizzylem
      Participant

Yup, they use whatever they can against you and for control – great that you can see it for exactly what it is!

Pinkturtle
      Participant

On a positive he sure does keep reminding me why I’m trying to escape.

So nasty

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content