Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Notsostrong
      Participant

So he moved out today felt fine tidied the besom replaced sheets etc so it’s more me.

Now I’m laid in bed I.keep getting thoughts. Things like what if he comes back and has changed and can I really leave him for good!!

I don’t know why I’m getting these thoughts all of a sudden all week waiting for him to go I have felt happy and at ease knowing that I will be free

lover of no contact
      Participant

Hi Notsostrong,

That’s good news he has finally moved out. You were alone basically living on your own anyway as he was always up in his room and only engaging with you and the children to put you all down and criticise.

You still have all the responsibility of minding all the children, house etc on your own, but you were ding that anyway, at least you won’t have the chaos and negativity that he brought with him. Just take it One Day At A Time. You will have various emotions and just accept them. How you feel and think is normal and post on here and you will move through them.

The break from him will give you a bit of head space although he probably will be in contact to upset you in some way or another.

Its very hard to lose an abuser, they keep coming back, but its a start that he’s moved out. And his mum will probably do everything for him and make him comfortable so he won’t think of coming back.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content