Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

I had jowels few yrs ago. I didn’t. But he made me that paranoid I googled it cos I were para kids and believed him. There sick (detail removed by moderator)

Ayanna
      Participant

Hahaha! The ex also told me things about my body.
      Thinking about all what he told me makes me laugh.
      But they are perfect, NOT.

He looks so scruffy now that he does not have my money anymore.
      They are a…h.les for sure, playing mind games.
      Make sure you look after yourself.
      He will look old and worn out soon. That is the abuser’s fate. They do this to themselves.

I like this victorious feeling of looking great and people see me and are shocked, because they expected I would fail.

KIP.
      Participant

I had saggy t.ts and cellulite. He now has a criminal record. Hahaha

Insults designed to destroy your self confidence and self esteem. Making you insecure, needing him more. Nasty bullies x

Serenity
      Participant

He flicked some grey hairs peeping our from beneath my highlights ( I’d been to overworked to go to the hairdresser). He laughed at the shape of my nose. He stared at me with a look of disgust: my stomach had swollen for some reason (now I know that this can indeed be a reaction to abuse and stress, and the overproduction of cortisol).

When I came down with a severe illness which meant my legs got painful purple lumps all over them, he made fun of how my legs looked. If I wore three quarter length trousers, he told me to change, saying my legs looked short and stumpy. When I had my hair done for a wedding, he ridiculed it.

He took pleasure in eyeing up younger women, to the point he seemed like a leechy older man, and if he continues, he will look like a pervert, if not already. He began wearing stupid hippy gear, that I had given up wearing years ago, as a teenager. He told my sister he wouldn’t say no to a twenty year old.

I never said anything negative to him about his appearance, not even once.

Well, now that I am slowly getting over the PTSD, I have started jogging again. I make myself homemade face packs with natural ingredients. I have cut out wine. I recently got two ‘pokes’ on Facebook from two rather dashing men ( which I ignored!).

He’s been seen with a woman not of twenty, but one even older than him or me. When I looked at him once in court when he wasn’t looking, I saw a huge grey hair spiralling from his head. He has grown a handle bar moustache which he thinks makes him look cool, but in fact he looks like the archetypal slimy creep from a 70s black movie. His hair is thinning on top. His face looked ruddy and podgy, like he’s been on the booze and maybe even drugs too much. His complexion is dreadful.

Good riddance to the arrogant idiot. He thinks he’s God’s gift, but he isn’t.

betterdays
        Participant

Hi serenity read ur post and it made me laugh no end especially with the moustache ha x

Serenity
      Participant

You’re telling me- I had to stifle a laugh in court when I saw that caterpillar stuck on his face! 😆

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content