Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Last night my son shouted up the stairs to me and it were the same voice as his dad. The fear that ran through me and dread were horrible. It reminded me of the bad old days. Last night in my dreams I were running from him I slammed the door shut locked it and put on the chain quickly. Really he hasone me a massive favour getting with this other women. My sale on my house is nearly complete just to arrange some dates and I can house hunt… he can then live his pathetic sad life x

Tuppance
      Participant

Oh bless you better days. It’s good that you see the benefits of what he has done now. It must be horrible to live like that, in fear of someone so much. My situation is slightly different but it’s great to hear you are so positive. Good luck with the completion and house hunt ! X

KIP.
      Participant

After my ex was arrested, I was in bed and my son came bounding up the stairs. I actually screamed. These triggers are normal and will get less and less. Keep moving forward. It all sounds exciting, looking for a new home. Try to enjoy this positive part of your life x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content