Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Whosthatgirl
      Participant

Had to have more email contact this week due to a problem with our eldest. I try to keep things factual but he sends long emails on how hard he finds it that our son refuses to see him. After going to the police and naming all he’s done he still thinks I’m going to feel sorry for him. I dont but i find myself being nicer in my messages lime I’m programmed to respond when he shows any warmth. Its all so screwed up when I know he’s told so many flippin lies to protect himself.

diymum@1
      Participant

only natural being the good person you are xx your spotting its conditioning and thats good. time to be hard see his crocodile tears for what they are hes playing the victim but yet hes not the victim at all in this is he xx keep it factual be strict on this xx give them an inch they will take a mile all to gain control back x

KIP.
      Participant

He will use your niceness against you. ‘See look how nice she’s being to me, I couldn’t possibly be the monster she says I am’. Stick to facts and keep to minimal contact. Preferably through a third party x

Whosthatgirl
      Participant

Yes I know exactly what he’s up to. I’m just so flipping tired and it all goes on and on. 😔

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content