Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      keepmovingfoward
      Participant

after months of Successful no contact a letter dropped on my door mat today. I know a few weeks ago he got keys to his own place. after intentionally making himself homeless on a mutual friends couch.

now i have in my hand a 4 page letter telling me how much he misses me and that i shouldn’t listen to everyone elses ramblings about him and i should listen to god and my heart. not social services, my mum or my childrens dad who nearly took custody of the children.

due to his ‘investigation’ due to his ‘past’ my children became ‘at risk’ thats all i can say!
      due to this ‘investigation’ we seperated i realised he was mentally abusing me, i walked away and got my life back.
      Now he wants to pay for marriage councilling! N’ah!! not going to happen!
      the only good thing to come out of receiving a letter from him, is i now have is new address to file for divorce!!!

Anabela
      Participant

Your second paragraph sounds like my ex!!!! Same wordings.
      Well done for resisting his hoovering!!!
      Of course they can only get what they want when they isolate you from support network.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content