Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Fuzzyfelt
      Participant

I go no contact, block him on everything and as soon as he’s back in town, he turns up at mine (detail removed by moderator)!!!!!.
      I just went grey rock and gave e him nothing. He then asked me if I needed anything doing !!!! (detail removed by moderator)
      I just don’t want him in my life. I’ve been (detail removed by moderator) working diligently through my emotional s**t. I’m trying to move on.
      Very frustrating

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Fuzzyfelt,

I am sorry to hear about your situation. Please do get in touch with your local Women’s Aid group for some support. If you don’t want him coming to your property you could phone 101 and ask them to issue him with a warning. If he is not respectful of the warning then continue to update your local Women’s Aid group and the Police and perhaps you can get an injunction. Continue with no contact so that he can not argue that he thought that his behaviour was welcome.

Try to speak to the Helpline when you can too. They will offer you advice and support.

Best wishes,

Lisa
      Forum Moderator

Fuzzyfelt
      Participant

Thank you for your reply but I don’t think I have cause to phone the police.
      If he comes again I will clarify he is not welcome and has had ample opportunity to collect any items 2 months ago!
      Its more that I just want to get on with my life . Feel really on edge and emotional again.
      I know he’s bad for me, seeing him just delights that awful ache for his ‘ love’
      It’s all like a horrible nightmare and I want to leave it behind me.

bubbles
      Participant

Keep a log of when he comes to see you and try gather some evidence. Is there a friendly neighbor that will vouch for him coming to your door? this is harassment and stalking it is a cause to contact the police you don’t want this man at your door! He could get aggressive even though you may not think it because he’s being nice trying to get his claws in but if he is unsuccessful he will turn nasty
      Stay safe x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content