Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Neueranfang
      Participant

I can’t believe what just happened.Police have been looking for my Ex for (detail removed by Moderator) now.They want to arrest him regarding an assault and criminal damage.I blocked him but he has been sending me abusive emails.His mum who I am on good terms with asked me if the kids could FaceTime him.I then unblocked his number and they FaceTimed him but he never answered.Next thing the door bell is ringing when I answered it was him.I asked him to leave but a neighbour had already let him in the block.I rung 999 straight away and he shouted ‘(detail removed by Moderator)’ (he would be if his father would leave us alone).Then he run off again.Police arrived, took a statement and reassured me that my door isn’t easy to kick in.He has done that before in our old flat.I just can’t believe he turnt up here, knowing he is wanted.I spoke to social services today and (detail removed by Moderator) and I said I feel safe now but not anymore.It is all too much!

KIP.
      Participant

I’m sorry this is still happening. Now you know never to arrange contact again with him and the children. He shouldn’t be having contact with them or you just now. That can undermine you keeping you and the children safe. There is a legal process if he wants to have supervised contact. Is there anywhere you can go and stay until he is caught? I’d also cut contact with his mother. I’ve sadly found that blood is thicker than water and she will be on his side no matter what. And that can cause you problems. Would you consider a refuge for a while or temporary accommodation or staying with family?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content