Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

That in the past when I told him to leave he said he were heartbroken and couldn’t I tell wben he were crying. I do recall him crying but it didn’t last very long were this all false tooto tug on my heart strings…..x

KIP.
      Participant

Hi there, he was probably crying for himself. Feeling sorry for himself. They never shed tears for us. Mine would cry like a baby when I asked him to leave. Usually after a bad bout of abuse. If they cared at all they wouldn’t hurt us x

betterdays
        Participant

Hi kip yes exactly probably crying because he were losing control too. Fair point love shouldn’t hurt. My ex is annoyed so much as iv never backed down this time and have him live back with me. As hard as it is x

Serenity
      Participant

I agree, they are always tears for themselves: tears that they are losing power, tears that they are not being adored, tears of how it will look for them in public, tears for how their plan hasn’t worked out…

It is never tears of worry and concern for you or your kids.

They are also capable of crocodile tears. I recall a scene now which I can see as clear as anything was him forcing crocodile tears. He had been horrible, and I had got upset, and as per usual he had walked out to scare me. I’d begged him to come back, and he had.

He knew he’d been awful though, so needed to play the victim rather than apologise. So he looked right up at me and squeezed his eyes as hard as he could, so that a tear came out, and he put his face as near to mine as possible as if to say ‘look, I’m crying- look what you’ve done.’

They should be on the stage.

Falling Skys
      Participant

Too true mine could get an Oscar for what he says and done.

I wish my children could see him for what he is.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content