Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

That I had eroded the relationship because of the times I had asked him to leave in the past. But what he never also said were why I asked him to leave. He used to often say it were my aurguing that used to cause most of it by this he means when I challenged him over the mistreatment of us all. But when I did I got nowhere as his agression got louder. When he first started taking his son out he used to ask about me and my other 2 boys in early days he would say he missed us just lately all that has stopped my son says he never mentions us no more do u think this is to get to me? And maybe in beginning he thought by talking about us it could win me round? X

Serenity
      Participant

If your ex is anything like my ex, he isn’t interested in why you got upset and angry, or your feelings, or what they may gave dive wrong: they are only interested in the fact that you dared to tell them off.

They are like kings with their sense of entitlement: they think they should get away with doing anything, and that people will just be like puppets and do exactly as they wish, and not dare to offer an opinion.

I believe that my ex is sexist, and thinks that women should know their place. X

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content