Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Woollymammal
      Participant

Hi All..

As you all know I’m back for the 2nd time.. without all your support, my support worker, counsellor I wouldn’t be able to start my plan .. yes I’ve planned this time.. As usual he is still being overly nice, but it’s creeping back slowly.. my little doggy got his anger the other day…and as he was starting to talk in the evening to me it’s now starting the ignoring part again.. The other morning he got up held my hand and said ” I had a horrible dream last night that you left again, promise me if your not happy you’ll tell me” Of course I agreed.. and then I thought oh yes as if I could sit down with him and discuss his problems.. The 1st time I returned to the house he was going to his mom’s, instead he waited for me to come back, made me a cup of tea then proceeded to interrogate me as to how long I had been planning this. Then changed the subject by saying when I go shopping why I would see things my daughter’s would like and not say that about his children..
      He makes my head so confused and why do I feel sorry for him? And why do I worry that he will be so upset when I go..

X*x

Confused123
      Participant

hey hun

its just part of their act, we felt guilty cause we care too much, they will never change,stick to your plan and ;leave quietly. u cant have no reasonable chAT WITH THEM, whoc ares if he had a dream, u just lie and say im not going anywhere

Woollymammal
      Participant

Hi confused, thank you.. the way they do things confused you even more… I’m just going to continue my plan.. block him on my phone and never come back this time..

X*x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content