Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Ayanna
      Participant

My health has never been so bad.
      When I got away from my parents very long time ago my health was bad for many years, but I got by.
      Now there is the suspicion that I broke out with a life limiting illness.
      During the abusive marriage I deteriorated already, but could still function.
      The deterioration was ongoing since then.
      All the time my GPs were horrible to me and ignored me. But when I came in for an emergency appointment this week everything was different. They panicked. I instantly had a lot of tests. They did not waste any time.
      I know that the awful stress from the court hearings and the prolonged abuse via institutions without getting any support, dealing with all of this completely alone, have done something to me.
      It manifests now.

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi Ayanna

Sorry you are feeling so poorly, but pleased at long they are doing something about it. I pray nothing serious as you have been through enough.

The constant need to be on high alert is draining its no wonder it tells on the body.

I do worry how long my body will put up with the punishment, I think sometimes when you are in a safe place it just relaxes and we get sick.

Wishing well and keep us informed on how you get on.

FS xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content