Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Loopylu
      Participant

I left my violent and controlling ex for the last time in (detail removed by Moderator) just gone. He has been seeing our (detail removed by Moderator) old twins as and when he feels like it. Refusing to make an arrangement with me, also refusing to have them over night.
      This (detail removed by Moderator) I just needed a break I am emotionally and physically exhausted with it all. He’s punishing me for leaving him through the children by not helping me with them. So he had the children already I tx and said as your having them tomorrow as well can’t you just keep them over night so I can get a break and have a decent nights sleep as I haven’t had one in over (detail removed by Moderator) months and reminded him that they are his responsibility too! Well he just took to social media saying how much of a terrible mother I am and wrote this awful long post basically just slating me!
      He has now blocked my phone number as refused to bring them home until I get a court order!!!
      I’m am devastated, I’m a mess I just don’t know what to do!
      Any advice very grateful xx

KIP.
      Participant

Hi there, firstly try not to panic. This is what he wants. Think rationally. Does he work? What’s he going to do when he has to go to work? Ring the helpline number on here or Rights for Women for legal advice. Keep a screen shot of the social media post and any other evidence of his behaviour. What he is doing is child abuse. He’s trying to hurt you through the children. I would report his behaviour to the police. Even if it’s just to get a crime number for reference and ask them to do a welfare check on your children as you are concerned for their safety. These men will abuse through children until a court order is in place so that’s where you need to start. He is only doing this to punish you and want to see a reaction from you. Don’t give him one. Use the authorities and let them deal with him x

Loopylu
      Participant

Thank you for the advice. I have been to a solicitor today and we are trying to get an emergency (detail removed by Moderator)! Hopefully havethem home by the end of this week.
      It’s breaking my heart but I know I just have to sit back and wait, do it the right way! X

Dragonfly
      Participant

How awful. This may not be the correct advice but once you get them home I certainly wouldn’t allow him to take them away again. I hope you don’t have too much of a wait till you get your children back but this is what they do. For no reason other than control.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content