Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      mayflower
      Participant

am back
      hoping all are doing as well as they can
      Mayflower

ps. does anyone know where our ‘old’/archived posts are from the previous forum, and how we can access them?
      thank you

Puffin
      Participant

Hi Mayflower
      And hello to everyone. I am finding it a bit tricky to use the new site and I think my posts are being moderated too. I think there are still some issues with the new forum.

I don’t know where the old posts are. Have you tried emailing Lisa? Maybe you can send her a private message?

Hope you are all ladies are doing okay.
      Xx

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Mayflower and Puffin,

The old archived messages are currently being dealt with. The new site is almost finished but as it was such a big change it means that there are a few things we are still sorting out.

Puffin, all posts are moderated simply to ensure that they adhere to the terms and conditions, designed to protect identities and so on.

It is great to have you both on the new forum. I know it is difficult to adjust to initially. It’s a big change for us too but hopefully everyone will start feeling they can post and everything should pick up soon.

Best wishes

Lisa

Forum Moderator

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content