Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Sunshineee
      Participant

Hi everyone,

I deactivated my account recently because I felt utterly hopeless and I wanted to shut myself away from everyone and everything! But realised the amazing people on here sometimes are the only thing that’s getting me through so decided to come back on. How are you all? Sending my love to you all. Every one of you are truly amazing and I wish I had the strength that a lot of you have❤️

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi there,

I just wanted to welcome you back to the Forum and to encourage you to take things at your own pace.

Keep reaching out for support; you shouldn’t have to be dealing with everything by yourself,

Take care,

Lisa,
      Forum Moderator

KIP.
      Participant

Hey, welcome back. Just keep taking baby steps. Sometimes we self isolate as a way to protect ourselves but then we can have good days when we come out again. Just keep on going in the right direction. Share your feelings, it’s a good healthy sign that you can open up, even on here x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content