Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      SteelBlue
      Participant

Hi, I’m new here. Not sure really what to say ecept that I’m hoping to find some help to get out of my relationship without loosing my children. I’ve read quite a few of your stories and see a lot of similarities but also how different my situation really is as well and… I don’t know maybe looking just for that one small sparkle of hope that I can actually get through this.

MeOnScreen
      Participant

Hi SteelBlue.
      You’ll get more then just a small sparkle, the fact that you have come here and already stated you don’t want to be in the relationship anymore is two absolutely massive steps and you can 100% do this!

I’m guessing your biggest fear of leaving is losing your children. What’s the reason why you think you will lose them? It shouldn’t even come to that, you should be able to leave an abusive relationship without this fear.
      Do you feel in any immediate danger? Have you told your partner you want to the end the relationship?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ Jobs

EXIT SITE

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account