Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      FlamingoFan
      Participant

Not sure what to really say, it’s been (detail removed by Moderator) since I left my abusive partner. I found out (detail removed by Moderator) that the police are not going to pursue charges due to lack of evidence which has hit me hard. I guess I wasn’t expecting much to happen but it’s just made me feel like my experiences aren’t valid, still adjusting this new normal and help my daughter to navigate through, now it feels like it was all in my head. Just finding it all a struggle. And I just want something resembling normality for my daughter. Does this get easier? Will I ever feel like me again?

Lostnalone
      Participant

I’ve dropped u a message FlamningoFan. It does get easier once u have jumped some hurdles luv. The first (detail removed by Moderator) was the hardest because we have to sort everything!! ie,banks,bills and housing. Concentrate on yourself and your daughter as you have your new team and eventually find peace.x*x

StrongLife
      Participant

It gets easier. I’ve found police of no help. I’ve actually found them to be a hindrance at time – if they come out. I think they are overwhelmed where I am – a lot of issues around here.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content