Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      MissLife
      Participant

Hi. I am new here. Thought might to write my story. There Has Been so much going in on my life.

MissLife
      Participant

I have a child with someone , but he is with his dad, living with him. Never let me take my son to my country, so I decided to go by myself. I Been trying fix IT for couple years. Then Had enough and left completely. I met Man, from my country, thought of having a happy famuły, child. Relationship gone to be abusive and Just when I wanted to leave I found out I am pregnant. I stuck with him, with Man who was always changing behavior, nice, bad, nice, bad. There was a lot going on during pregnancy, I could leave but he was always nice, when needed and he was making me to stay or come back from my family. Then after our baby was Born, he became even more abusive, calling me names, few days when back from hospital, he pushed me. People were involved, support workers and Social services. One day the Police came, i have Been away with baby for few days and he made me come back. Bad. My idea. Then I decided to end with all the help and about a month after they all stopped coming he actually really hurt me like, when I was holding then (removed by moderator) baby, he grabbed my fair and pulled up. God, sorry I am telling you this, Just getting out od myself. I could not believed what happend. I have stayed. He was nice when we have gone to our country, then was all good. When we came back there always Been ups and downs but when someone is calling you bad names, is nasty (removed by moderator) before child first birthday is not normal. Terrible experience.all od this. This Man was jealous od me being in touch with my other child dad, sometime, nothing to worry about. This guy, my partner, was smashing my phone over the floor, he broked it. Bought the new phone for me (removed by moderator). (Removed by moderator) ago after a lot happening, toxic rerelationship this is, he a other year became nasty Just few days before my birthday, not even try to be nice, as he knew is my birthday soon. Well, became nasty, I said that this is end od this and I am leaving, he told me to (removed by moderator). But did not Remember that he broke the other my phone. He told me as well he never forced me to come back here, he always hated these people, support workers and Social services. He never wanted to work with them really. Just always mean. Our trouble always was greedy for money, he is, angry with nr not working, compering me to his ex wife and other women. Terrible. What i have Been through. But he is saying that this is all beat what happend to me by meeting him🤦 crazy. I have room (removed by moderator) waiting for me somewhere but i cant go because he does not go to work now. I have to wait till he goes to work so I can leave this place once forever. He is always saying that i never SHOULD have kids and that he will take my son away from me..
      Sorry for this long post but i Hope did not make a big trouble. Thanks.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content