Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      2BFree
      Participant

I’m not new to the forum but not been able to get on for a while, the new site looks great and I hope everyone here is doing well
      This next week is going to be a big week for me. I wish I could elaborate more but I can’t on here at the moment…
      I really just wanted to say hello to everyone and that I’ve been thinking of you and hoping that whatever you have been doing you have been safe and happy x

Falling Skys
      Participant

Glad to have you here again xx

Good luck with the coming week, I have things coming up to.

May 2016 be your year xx

2BFree
      Participant

Thanks, I hope things go well for you, once this week is done I’ll hopefully be able to start moving on x

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Good to have you back 2BFree. I hope everything goes well over the next few weeks. We never know what each year will hold. I hope this year holds good things for you.

Best wishes

Lisa

Forum Moderator

Tamra
      Participant

Hi 2BFree,

All the best for the next week

Stay safe

xx

Serenity
      Participant

Hi 2BFree

Lovely to see you back too.

Good luck for whatever hurdles you face. Believe in your own strength. x

Serenity
      Participant

PS I watched the new Star Wars movie recently. In it, the girl Ray finds she has more power than Kylo Ren, the ultimate baddie, siny through gaining the mental and emotional strength in knowing she is fighting for good.

I don’t normally quote films- and certainly not Star Wars!- but I am taking that scene with me as my 2016 resolution!

Serenity
      Participant

PPS

There is a brilliant scene where Kylo is inches from her, trying to destroy her with his dark force, and she is able to look him right in the eyes and out power him! She is also able to reprogramme his army of baddies to do her bidding, simply through having confidence in her own power.

Goodness, never thought I’d be quoting Star Wars! But this scene was great- and very relevant to us!

2BFree
      Participant

Serenity, thank you! It made me smile reading your posts and I had watched star wars recently too, I must have been in a total daze as I missed it at the time but thinking back I can see exactly what you mean! Fingers crossed I can be that strong this week
      Take care x

Confused123
      Participant

Hey Hun

Glad to here u posting on here , hope all is good with u , I’ve had a nightmare of time trying to log on , good luck with whatever’s happening , have faith and think of yourself , never take there guilt on your head they just want to drown us , leap out and stay up , never forget u have all of us to support u , u just have to ask us and beleive me Hun we will hold onto u so strongly as together we r all very strong and we not gonna let u sink x*x

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content