Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Stressed andtired
      Participant

I don’t know what to do. My ex seemed like a nice guy for a bit. Then he changed. He wanted stay he was living at my house because he could not live in his sons house for legal reasons. He moved all of his belongings out without telling me. I then helped him to find his own apartment where he left me to pay the rent for (detail removed by moderator) months. During this time he joined a web site and started to force me to have sex with different men. He has also tried to make me break thd llaw and becomea prostitute so he could have moneyWhen I would not lend him money He would threaten to commit suicide and ignore messages. Well he finally found a job and asked me to be a guarantor for him. He has now changed his phone number and left me with about 10000 in debt. I just am confused and don’t know what to do. HIS He tells me that his (detail removed by moderator) has threatened me but dont know if this is true. Sorry if this is long. Just had to talk to someone and don’t want people who know me to find out certain facts

lover of no contact
      Participant

Welcome to the Forum. This guy has really abused you badly. As well as coming on here (and I would advise you to read daily and post a lot) I would contact Women’s Aid and the Rape Crisis Centre. He has abused you so badly, emotionally, mentally, sexually and financially. He took advantage of your kind nature and he preyed on your vulnerabilities.

You have started your healing journey today. It takes time and it is done with small steps. But make the phone calls. The people from Rape Crisis and Women’s Aid will help you as you try heal from this terrible abuse.

Its good you reached out to us.

Escapee
      Participant

Hi stressedandtired,

How are doing?

I just read your post and I wanted to let you know that you are not alone in being a victim and survivor of being thoroughly degraded – I too was in a similar situation. And there are others on here that have been sexually used and abused too.

Xx

KIP.
      Participant

Hello and welcome. What you have suffered is terrible and you will need to reach out for help. Financially abusing someone is a crime. As it threatening and forcing someone to do sexual stuff against their will. That also includes by manipulation and threat. I would give the police a ring and tell them the whole truth. Speak to the domestic abuse police officers and also get in touch with your local women’s aid. The helpline number on here is great for more information. Citizens Advice have a good financial section that can help too with your rights.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content