Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Happiermex
      Participant

Hi guys

Just a quick question but I took photos of my injuries on my iPhone but deleted them as I didn’t want him to find them, is there anyway of getting them back? They aren’t on the cloud either 😢 so silly of me to delete them but I was scared he would find them

Lottieblue
      Participant

What kind of phone do you have?
      I’m not sure about other types of phone but on an iPhone there is a special folder where deleted items go for a certain number of days in case you change your mind!
      I needed to retrieve something the other day, and it wasn’t as easy as it used to be but I found it in the end. Have a look round.
      Come back and tell us which phone you have if you can’t find it -someone will be able to help.
      When you ind them, what are you going to do with them? Need to have a plan!
      X

KIP.
      Participant

On the iPad there is a recently deleted photo file. Google it and have a look for it on the iPhone X next time send them to someone you trust or create a new secret email account and send them to it. Better still report him to the police and they will photograph them for you x

Sleepy
      Participant

I don’t think it’s so much the phone as the operating system.
      On mine I click on photos app then at the bottom you have the option of ‘photos’, ‘for you’,’albums’ and ‘search’. Click on the albums one and scroll right down to the bottom, under the heading other albums you’ll find recently deleted.
      Hope you can find it.

Happiermex
      Participant

We have split up now… I got away a few months ago but I deleted these pics when we was together, I have a iPhone XR I didn’t want him to see them.. I don’t know what I intend to do with them I think I want them to see how far Iv come and to remind me to never ever stand for anything like that again

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content