Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Daff
      Participant

I dont know what to do I don’t the stupidest things are getting to me. When you have been feeling ok you always end up in this place. No way forward

Anonymous
      Inactive

What’s the situation daff? You still in or out and struggling? If I knew a bit more I can answer better, if your in your feelings make perfect sense it comes with depression anxiety ptsd the lot!, and if your out it still comes with those things anyway it’s all internal and the world seems a different place from what it used to, your reactions, judgments and suspicions end up through the roof! but it’s still nowhere near as bad as still being in it, but I don’t know your situation but your clearly struggling with it 🧡🤗🧡

Daff
      Participant

Thank you. I haven’t been in it for a good while now. But things seemed to get on top of me that day. I just felt like I couldn’t cope that day and didn’t know how to carry on. I had been doing well, so a disagreement with someone took me to a place in my mind that I couldn’t deal with at that point. I’ve been taking things at a slower pace this week and trying to stay in a routine as i find this helps. I feel guilty then as well for making the people around me worry, trying to put on a smile but isn’t always possible.

Hi @Daff. It’s completely natural to have ‘one of those days’, and you should never feel like you have to put a smile on if you aren’t feeling it. I totally understand that you don’t want people to worry, I feel so much guilt about this too. But remember, that those people worrying are the people that love you and just want to see you happy. Which I’m hoping is more frequent for you these days ❤️

Interactions can always jerk us back into a sad place – thoughts pop into our heads, disagreements with people, even song lyrics. I saw some sweets in a supermarket the other day and that triggered me! It can be literally anything. So please don’t feel bad for not being happy all the time. Be kind to yourself and whenever you are having a bad day know that people are there for you, including this forum. Take your slow pace, keep your routine and you’ve got this ❤️❤️

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content