Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Merlin22
      Participant

So just ready to give up can’t take this anymore
      So We (children and I) took the leap over (detail removed by Moderator) ago and left my husband and everything has been ok
      He could only manage to have contact with children (detail removed by Moderator) evenings a week and alternate weekends and that has been working excepted his pick up times are all over the place for collection and they would leave and I would be left panicking till they came home.
      He has (detail removed by Moderator) comming up with children which was sorted at very beginning of this process
      But then he was demanding them to spend (detail removed by Moderator) with his mum and (detail removed by Moderator) days with his dad and stepmom and I said that time with them was to be in his time.
      Then my worst nightmare one night when seeing there dad he returned one of children and other has gone with him.
      It’s now been (detail removed by Moderator)
      And every path seems to lead back to same place and if do court route my child may say wants to live him but they (parented and his mother) are buying him and started talking to him about whole process long before it had even happened ( partner and I separated)
      Really just feel just not getting out of bed and not putting one foot in front of another as I he(partner)has said it will be (detail removed by Moderator) weeks he staying there
      I have no money to be able to fund court etc

Weemebreeze
      Participant

Hi Merlin22,

I’m so sorry to read what you’re going through and my heart goes out to you . As if the abuse wasn’t bad enough, they use the children to control you after you leave. I wish I could help with advice but I don’t have kids, I just wanted to show you some support and hope one of the other ladies can provide advice. I really hope things improve for you x

Merlin22
        Participant

Iam not sure at as it feels like I am tear myself apart from the inside out feel like a crazy person
        Either cross or crying x so sorry not really took on board your comments may I ask your situ .
        Please don’t think Iam horrid I am glad of support x

Twisted Sister
        Participant

Hi again,

you do sound desperate and I hope you can gather some support from the words here, and from other women.

I also replied to your other post, the same as this one, that you posted slightly before this one, maybe you hadn’t noticed you had another reply also?

Thinking of you and hope that you can find some real support here from the words and strength we send you in them. Also, what help and support have you irl?

Warmest wishes

ts

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content