Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Nomnomnom
      Participant

Hi, I’m new in this forum. I’ve been mentally and verbally abuse by husband and his parents.I have 2 kids. Being called name by husband for years. Coercive control, gaslight me. They always blame everything on me. I really want to move out but I don’t really know what should I do. Any advise would greatly appreciated.

Ariel
      Participant

Do you have any family or friends who know about what’s going on?
      Maybe speak to someone close to you. Or call Womens aid and ask for some advice too.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Nomnomnom,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for sharing with us. I hope you find it a safe and supportive place to be with others who understand.

Lots of the women here will have been in a similar situation to you at some point. You will have options and should be able to access support to leave.

You could chat to a Women’s Aid worker in confidence via our Live Chat service (8am – 6pm weekdays and 10am – 6pm weekends/bank holidays). They won’t tell you what to do but can discuss your situation and signpost you to other support that’s relevant for you.

You also could reach out to your local domestic abuse service for some ongoing support.

Take care and keep posting,
      Lisa
      (Forum Moderator)

Nomnomnom
      Participant

Thank you so much for all your reply. Ive tried to contact woman aid and email local domestic abuse still waiting their reply.

Nomnomnom
      Participant

Thank you so much for all your reply. Ive tried to contact woman aid and email local domestic abuse still waiting their reply.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content