Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Starmoon
      Participant

Help he’s got me over a barrel. Just after new year I went for a drink with a friend and had my drink spiked (my family believe my now ex spiked me). As if that wasn’t bad enough, I’m on antidepressants and the drug reacted badly to it so I felt pretty awful. My perp called an ambulance and took care of me.
      He called the bar I was at to see if they had cctv and they don’t.
      Anyway. Fast forward to splitting up and him being violent…
      My support worker tells me I’m a venerable adult and she needs to look into his violence, speak to social services and possibly the police.
      Only he now says if I keep ‘lying’ about his violence he will tell people I knowingly took drugs that night 😩😩😩…. There was no proof I was spiked so there’s no proof I didn’t take them. I don’t know what to do! I just don’t want any more trouble

White Rose
      Participant

Ths important thing is you know you didnt take any drugs that night. Hang on to that truth.
      He’s playing mind games with you and this is more of his abusive behaviour making you doubt the truth.
      Stick with what you know is the truth and ignore his pathetic attempts to unnerve you x*x

Confused123
      Participant

Again hun his scaring u , scaring u not to reveal what he did to u

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content