Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      fizzylem
      Participant

So, we have an agreement that when my D stays and if her (Detail removed by Moderator) stays too (which he does only occassionally), then it must be supervised at all times, due to historical bullying. I have asked her to try to get along with him, which she wants so this is ok, but to tell me and her father if he is mean or does anything she doesnt like or is uncomfortable with – which I’m confdent she does. She also knows she isn’t to be alone with him. She can only do all this because I have promised her it will never happen again.

Her father has moved in with someone new, I have asked for nothing except that he asks his new partner to email me to say she is aware of the arrangement we have and will support. I have done this because he lies, I’ve caught him out lying to me (Detail removed by Moderator) in the last (Detail removed by Moderator) weeks, I can only protect my D by always assuming he will lie and do as he pleases – as time and time again he shows me.

He is refusing my request.

So, bigger picture, all I want to do is move far away and start again, which is taking a long time to sort, but it is in progress and we should have a new place(Detail removed by Moderator). In the meantime I need to go to mediation and agree how his access will look when we move – he’s currently been messing them about delaying, changing dates.

I’m also thinking (Detail removed by Moderator) is along time for him not to do something else where I need to act as well.

So, the problem is I need to try and keep things calm so we can agree access and we can go, but I am now left with feeling anxious about when she goes to his again when her (Detail removed by Moderator) is there, his actions are showing me he is not listening to me in the slightest, I doubt vey much his new partner even knows this is our agreement, even though he is saying she does, this means he will do exactly as he pleases when his children are together, meaning my daughter is at risk of being bullied or worse. But, she hardly ever sees him now (Detail removed by Moderator), but it is likely during the holidays they will come into contact. It would anger her father greatly if I ask when (Detail removed by Moderator) will be there and try to keep her away. Ive already agreed the dates he is to have her too.

If he gets angry he will go for a contact order to attack me with – which I need to avoid just at this stage really.

What should I do?

I’m going to email my solictor tomorrow, he said my request is perfectly reasonable, but he I need to let him know her father is not cooperating (as usual) and what does he advise.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content