Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      CosmosIdealology
      Participant

So my naighbour has just randomly started being horrible to me for no reason I asked if I could charge my phone so I could make a call and now I’m scared she’s going to cause me trouble. I can’t stay here anymore please help me get out of this situation

Anonymous
      Inactive

The only thing I can think of is to message Lisa, ask another or go to the nearest police station, not saying he has but a lot of abusers will lie about you to other people and tell them you’ve said things about them you’ve not to make you seem insane or to keep you trapped there I will message Lisa for you too and see what women’s aid can do

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Cosmosidealology,

I am sorry to hear about what you are going through. Auriel has suggested some good options. Just to let you know I have sent you a private message as well, please do let us know how you are when you are able to.

Best wishes,

Lisa

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content