Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      She-wolf
      Participant

Hi all,

I’m new to the site so hi all. Broke up with my ex in (detail removed by moderator) and he just wont leave me alone, he has been told by family to back off and does for a few days but always starts up. I’m suffering with depression and for last (detail removed by moderator) months we haven’t been intimate and he has gone on and on made me feel like something you scrape of shoe, I’ve kicked him out (detail removed by moderator) times but always had him back, but (detail removed by moderator) was the final straw. Hes lied and lied and even been to my elderly parents and told them all about the issues when I’d told him in confidence then lied that he hadn’t told them! I’m currently in counselling and been a real eye opener that I am not to blame. But he just wont give up, any advice would be amazing. Sorry for long post x

zenmomma
      Participant

Anyone that makes you feel like something scraped off a shoe is not worth your time. Keep up the no contact. It’s hard but dont open the door tell him to go away if he doesn’t phone the police. Stick to your guns xx

She-wolf
      Participant

Thank you. I am trying. Getting thr nasty texts saying all my fault and then in the next one how much he loves me. Hes a pathological liar but not a good one as doesn’t remember what he said. Trying to keep strong, this site helps xx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content