Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • #128883

      Does woman or refuge help with storage? To put all my thing in storage in the mean while . Does anyone know if there any help out there I would appreciate it .

    • #128920
      Main Moderator

      Hello Rosemary,

      The support that local domestic abuse services offer vary service by service so this may be a query for your support worker/local DV service.
      The council can store an individuals possessions in some cases, if they are registered as homeless or unable to protect them. There is more information about this on the Shelter website, here.

      They also have a helpline where they can advise around housing rights, on: 0808 800 4444.

      Take care and keep posting,

    • #128960

      Thank you so much lisa I really appreciate your advice and phone number.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ Jobs


Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content