Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Neueranfang
      Participant

Cut a very long story short.I have been out for a couple of years now but I am still being harassed and it is impossible to move on (detail removed by moderator).Anyway, I am not from here and I am planning to move back once the child arrangement order is in place.However, I am left with a huge amount of debt as my Ex took loans etc out in my name.I haven’t got any savings and it is gonna be really hard to get away.I am working but as soon as I hand my notice in, I won’t be left with anything.Is there any help out there?I am planning to move to (detail removed by moderator) Are there any charities?I am just so hopeless and stuck at the moment.
      Any advice is much appreciated!

Twisted Sister
      Participant

Hi Neueranfang

I am sorry to hear that you are getting no peace and the harrassment is continuing against you. I hope that this move abroad for you will be the freedom you need and that this is something that you would have wanted regardless of him and not something he has pushed you into doing, to go so far away. If so, there are things that you could pursue to block him legally.

There are international services you can call, just click on the link to ‘Signposting & Support’ at the bottom of the menu list on the forum here, and you will see there are links there (hot peach, Lila).

For help in dealing with his debts, you could try approaching a couple of different agencies that I’m aware of, Step-change, and Turn2us, are ones that are widely known and trusted.

I recognise your name as having been on this forum long before, and its a shame that this is still happening for you. Wishing you all the best with your endeavours and sending strength.

warmest wishes

ts

StrongLife
      Participant

Sorry this is happening for you and that you need to move overseas.

I have found charities have helped me when I get into situations surrounding domestic violence. I do not know ones in other countries, only where I am.

I am glad you can do this and move away – this is ideal situation.

I wish you well on your move.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content