Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Woollymammal
      Participant

Hi all, I’m back again for advice.. As you know I’ve left my abusive husband 3 times and returned each time.. I’ve let my family completely think I had a breakdown because of my daughter being killed.. it’s easier to let them think that . I’ve been to see a phychiatrist and he’s referred me to a psychologist..
      At first my husband was nice and I must admit he has tried with his anger.. I have even less money now because dla turned into pip.. hadn’t got the energy to fight for it… Anyway his anger and control has started creeping back in, my animals are starting to feel his anger again to.. his controlling and n********t behaviour has returned.. night after night I try to make conversation and he just ignores me, unless it’s about him.. 24 hrs a day 7 days a week all I hear is about work.. . Sometimes I feel like shouting.. shut up.. I want him to leave, I can’t live like this anymore.. I’m scared to do it.. I wouldn’t be able to stay in this house, my home as it is 3 bedrooms and I wouldn’t get enough money to pay for it…
      Can I get any help for a deposit on a private house to rent?

Xx

KIP.
      Participant

Could you rent out two rooms where you are to help with the bills? Or rent a room off of someone until you save enough for a deposit to rent your own place. Their behaviour never leaves them. They just disguise it for a while.

Woollymammal
      Participant

Hi kip.. yes I possibly could do that.. I could look into it.. I was reading about a deposit scheme that the council coukd help you with.. as before I just feel trapped again.. My head is not in a good place so it’s hard to make decisions anyway..

Soo confused

Xx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content