Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      White Rose
      Participant

But I am not going to let him!!
      I posted a week or so ago about having had to meet him. Well he messed up what I signed at that meeting so he asked me to meet again. I did (I was in control again – you’d have all been impressed by my cold stare and emotionless responses!). Well blow me – he needs to meet again for another piece of paperwork – but this time we need a third party to be there too. I’ve decided who that will be so tough mate take it or leave it! He tells me there’ll need to be yet another meeting after that to finslise it all legally but I’m not buying it, neither is my solicitor, and I’ve got letter drafted by her to present next meeting which he WIll sign (detail removed by Moderator) Solicitor hopes that will be it then – finally. It’s a shame she’s needed to give him opportunity to deal with this himself he’s abusing the situation but there was no other option we had in order to sort it, it was either this or nothing would have progressed.
      I am not going to be dominated by this (detail removed by Moderator) any longer. I want him permanently erased from my life as soon as I can.
      (detail removed by Moderator) He’s gained a significant monetary advantage through this but do you know what? I actually do not care. I’m alive. I’m divorced. I have my own home and I’m actually quite near to being totally happy – I don’t think he is happy, he certainly doesn’t look it and just having had yet another new woman walk out on him I feel sory for him (not!) That’s 3 I think ( maybe 4) since I left that have run a mile.
      I don’t need any replies I just needed to get it off my chest again. May be back with another chapter in due course 😉

White Rose
      Participant

Why does “blow” as in what you do when you expel air and make bubbles or extinguish candles get edited by **s???

Serenity
      Participant

Hi White Rose,

I know you said you don’t need any replies, but just a quick vote of sympathy. They all try to stall. Keep going! X

White Rose
      Participant

Thanks serenity. I feel like it’s a real uphill struggle and he’s just using all the tactics I know so well. Hes determined to keep me hanging for longer than needed and he’s determined to have contact as he knows I hate face to face.
      I don’t think I’ve ever felt so strong to be honest but I’m still scared at the same time. Very unsettling! I just don’t want him to see the weak side of me I want to be a lioness not a mouse!
      Hope you are ok PM me if you want a moan or a rant xx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content